Requires Product Activation (we supply product key)
Avast Driver Updater
- Scan, update, and fix all your PC’s drivers to keep your computer and its accessories running smoothly.
- Automatically scans over 5 million drivers for peak PC performance
- Less crashing
- Faster browsing
- Better graphics
- Richer audio
- Fewer device problems
- Avast Driver Updater detects old, corrupt, missing, or outdated drivers, fixes bugs and vulnerabilities, and backs up and restores current drivers.
70% less crashing and freezing
Faulty and old drivers are the top cause of crashes, freezes, and bluescreens. Driver Updater finds the latest driver versions for max stability and fewer bugs, connection problems, mouse or printer issues, and more.
Get significantly sharper graphics
Update graphics drivers to boost performance and enjoy crisper images in games, Virtual Reality, multimedia apps, streaming, and media editing.
Quickly fix sound, printer, and network issues
No sound coming from your speakers? Wi-Fi constantly dropping? Printer suddenly not working? Driver Updater eliminates these interruptions.
All-new design and engine
Our redesigned interface makes it simple to scan and install drivers in just a few clicks, while our new driver engine scans in real-time to make sure you have the latest drivers. Drivers are installed one at a time to avoid hardware conflicts.
Seamlessly install drivers from more than 1,300 major brands
Our one-click scan makes it easy to find the drivers you need for your printer, scanner, camera, speakers, keyboard, router, and other devices.
Loaded with features
- Automatically scans your computer for corrupt, missing, and outdated drivers
- Safety checks by Avast Threat Labs to make sure every single driver is safe and secure before it gets to your PC
- Checks more than 300,000 hardware devices
- Scans in real time for the latest updates
- Builds and maintains your unique PC profile for fast access to the drivers you need
- Backs up your drivers to help revert unwanted changes
- Prevents hardware problems with a scaled installation process